COSMIKCEREMONY, the party responsible for personal data, in compliance with the provisions of Article 28.3 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) has taken all organisational security measures for the proper processing of such data. It thus offers service Users detailed, clear and concise information on the processing of personal data carried out, its purpose, conservation policies and ways to exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, transfer, opposition and limitation of the processing and to revoke their consent in the terms provided by law.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Responsible party: COSMIKCEREMONY, LDA (hereinafter the Contract Holder or COSMIKCEREMONY).
Registered office: Rua de Gondarem, 467, Porto, 4150-371 (Portugal).
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The data processed by COSMIKCEREMONY was obtained from you, through (i) the various forms which you fill out while browsing the WEBSITE or (ii) by sending an email query.
We also inform you of the possible processing of data from social networks through corporate profiles that COSMIKCEREMONY has on each social network where it has a presence, all of which is in the terms and conditions established in each social network.
Providing data that’s collected via forms available on the WEBSITE is mandatory and failure to do so makes it impossible to process your request, whether this refers to your registration as a user, receiving information, subscribing to the "Newsletter" service or other services available on the WEBSITE.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Depending on the products or features of the website, we need to collect or process different kinds of data. Generally we process these types of data:
- Identifying data (name, last name, address, language, contact details or shipping details for product delivery;
- Financial information or data related orders you make, returns, etc.);
- Data connection, browsing, geolocation (if navigating on a mobile phone), etc .;
- Commercial information
- Information regarding tastes and preferences.
When we ask you to fill out your personal information to give you access to a website feature or service, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since it is data we need to provide the service or give you access to a specific feature. Please note that if you choose not to provide this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user, or it may result in you not being able to enjoy those services or features.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
- To manage your registration as a user: When you register on the website, you will need to provide us with identifying information, such as your username and email address, for the registration procedure and to allow access to the features of your personal account. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the Users. Your data will be preserved while you form part of the community and are registered, unless other deadlines are applicable.
- For the development, compliance with and execution of the sales contract or for services you have contracted with us on the website: This also includes managing shipments of the products purchased.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other communications in reference to the Services, technical issues and changes thereof. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them.
- Commercial Communications (advertising): To the extent that you subscribe to our newsletter, we may use your information to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, manage your subscription, including sending personalised information about our products based on your stats and/or browsing preferences. You can unsubscribe at any time from the newsletter at no cost by following the instructions that accompany each notification, or by sending a letter with the subject "Unsubscribe" to email@example.com . The processing of personal data by COSMIKCEREMONY, in accordance with applicable regulations, is based on your consent given at the time of the collection of personal data which you provide us voluntarily through the mechanisms established for that purpose in the WEBSITE.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
- Manage your user registration: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms governing the use of the website. In order for you to register as a user on the website, we need to process your personal information, because we could not otherwise manage your registration. In the event that you choose to use to access the website by logging in via social network sites, we are entitled to process your data because of the consent that you give at the time you authorise the transfer of your data from the social network site.
- Compliance and execution of the contract: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the sales contract that links us to you.
- Customer Service: We have a legitimate interest to answer the questions you pose us through the various means of contact that we provide on the web. If these questions have to do with purchases or orders made, we will process your data based on the fulfilment of the legal obligations we have on our part.
- Commercial Communications (advertising): The legitimate legal basis to process your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, e.g., when you subscribe to our newsletter and agree to receive personalised information.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The amount of time we keep your data depends on the purposes for which we process them:
- To manage your registration as a user: During the time that you maintain your status as a registered user.
- For the development, compliance with and execution of the sales contract: During the time needed to manage the purchase, including possible returns or associated claims. Data associated with invoices or proof of purchase will be kept for six years, until our legal obligations for commercial matters and taxation expire.
- To manage communications and customer service: for the time needed to respond to the request.
- Commercial Communications (advertising): Until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
In any case, we will retain subsequent personal data stored properly and protected during the time that responsibilities stemming from the processing may arise, in compliance with current regulations at all times. Once the possible actions in each case expire, we will proceed to delete your personal data.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Generally speaking, COSMIKCEREMONY will not share your personal information with third parties unless we are legally obligated to do so or unless you have expressly authorised us to do so by using our services.
However, to fulfil the purposes described in this document, we inform you that some entities that provide services to us could access some personal data, such as:
- Financial institutions or electronic payment services.
- Technology service providers.
- Shipping service providers and/or transport.
- Marketing and advertising service providers.
- Web analytics service providers.
Some of these providers may be located outside the territory of the EU, e.g., the United States. In these cases, we inform you that we will transfer this data with the appropriate guarantees since these providers are Privacy Shield certified. You can view said certification at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We pledge to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the following rights:
- Right to access: allows the interested party to learn about and receive information regarding the personal data that will be processed.
- Right to correct: allows for the correction of errors, modification of the data that is inaccurate or incomplete, and ensure the accuracy of the information to be processed.
- Right to deletion: allows the interested party to request the deletion of data to be processed.
- Right to oppose: the interested party has the right to not have personal data processed, or the termination thereof.
- Limitation of processing: Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of processing of data, in which case it shall be kept only for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Data transfer: interested parties may request to receive data concerning them and that they provided us with or - as long as it’s technically possible - that we send them to another responsible processing party of their choice in a structured and commonly used format that is machine readable.
- Right to not to be the object of automated individual decisions (including profile creation): right to not to be the object of a decision based on automatic processing to produce effects or which meaningfully affects you.
You also have the right to withdraw at your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given at the time you provided us with your information.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set forth above, please send us a letter including all of your information addressed to COSMIKCEREMONY. Use the postal address above or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minors: Services are intended exclusively for over those over 14 years of age, so if you are under that age you are expressly forbidden from registering and using them. For these reasons there is no parental authorisation system to allow access to the platform to those under 14, and by registering on the platform you are guaranteeing that you are above that age. We reserve the right to request any information (e.g., copy of your ID card) to enable us to verify the user's age, and remove or disable any account of a child that age or when you do not provide the documentation requested within the time limits established in this request.
- Accuracy: The user declares that the personal data provided to COSMUKCEREMONY is accurate and up to date. However, COSMIKCEREMONY keeps its databases updated, blocking unnecessary or ineffective data such as an email account that is returned by the server as being non-existent or deleted.
Security measures: COSMIKCEREMONY will adopt in its information system the appropriate technical and organisational measures, in compliance with the principle of pro-active responsibility, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data stored, thus avoiding the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access. Keeping in mind the status of the technique, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing and the variable risks and gravities associated to each processing instance.